Jimmy W. Pogue Inc. Land Surveyors

P.O.BOX 2796 Cedar Hill, TX 75106-2796 (214) 371-0666

 Our mission is to provide high quality surveys to our clients, in a suitable time frame and at a reasonable cost.












Commercial Surveys

Commercial surveys will show the boundary of the property as well as the improvements located on the property, any building lines and easements that are shown on the recorded plat or disclosed the schedule b items as disclosed per the title commitment, and any requirements from the lender. (Category 1A Condition II or ALTA/NSPS requirements will be completed at the client’s request provided we are informed at the beginning of the project.)

Residential Title Surveys

Residential title surveys meet title company requirements to close real estate transactions.

Elevation Certificates

Elevation certificates are forms issued by FEMA for clients to use to obtain flood insurance, builders to use to obtain building permits, builder to use to satisfy city officials for interim slab and final elevations.

Reliable & Fast Service

Jimmy W Pogue is  dedicated to our clients because we understand the importance of each and every project we undertake. It is our family’s name that we take pride in, therefore it is our mission to make sure that every time we take on a survey project, we give it our all.

Why Do I Need to Hire a Surveyor?

Q: I am selling, buying, or refinancing property. Why do I need a survey?

A: If you are using a loan in transaction, you are required to have a survey performed on your property by a licensed surveyor for the State of Texas. The survey will show the boundary of the property as well as all permanent structures located on the property. The survey is for all parties to review before your transaction is completed so everyone knows what is included in the transaction.

Q: Do I need a survey for construction?

A: Yes. A construction survey is needed to aquire a building permit.

Q: Do I need a survey to put up a new fence?

A: Yes. The survey will show the fence company where the property lines are.

Q: Do I need a survey to plat or replat property?

A: Yes. You must have a current survey to incorporate the necessary data into a new plat for compliance with municipal regulations.

Q: If my property is in a flood zone, do I need flood insurance?

A: Yes, if your property is in a flood zone, flood insurance is required and you will need an elevation certificate.









I want to be your only Surveyor!


            Rush Surveys welcomed


Call one of our experienced surveyors or contact us online

to discuss your needs and receive a custom quote







Send mail to jsaucedo@jimmywpogue.com with questions or comments about this web site
Last modified: 01/07/2014